Privacy Notice for California Residents
Last updated: 7/28/20
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Categories of Personal Information Collected.
• Identifiers, such as name, email addresses, and billing and shipping address for online purchases.
• Categories of personal information described in the California Customer Records statute (California Civil Code Section 1798.80), including physical characteristics, payment information and, for employment candidates, education and employment history.
• Characteristics of protected classifications under California law, such as gender and age (over 40).
• Commercial information, including purchasing habits.
• Biometric information, including any exercise data and preferences you share with us.
• Internet and other similar network activity, such as browsing history.
• Geolocation data.
• Audio and visual information, such as pictures you may upload to our site and recorded customer services calls.
• Professional or employment-related information, for example, from employment candidates.
• Inferences drawn from the above information to create consumer profiles reflecting certain preferences and behaviors.
Business or Commercial Purpose for Collecting, Sharing and Selling Information.
Categories of Sources of Personal Information.
Categories of Third Parties to Whom We Disclose Information.
Categories of Personal Information Disclosed.
In the last 12 months, we have shared with third parties, for a business or commercial purpose, the types of personal information described in the “Categories of Personal Information Collected” section above.
Sale of Personal Information.
For the purposes of the CCPA, “selling” information broadly means scenarios where we have shared personal information with partners in exchange for valuable consideration. We do share identifiers such as cookies and the advertising identifier associated with your mobile device with our advertising partners, and those partners use and share those identifiers to show ads that are targeted to your interests. To opt out of these “sales,” please click Do Not Sell My Personal Information.
Your California Consumer Rights.
California consumers have the right to request access to the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about them in the last 12 months. You may make this request up to two times in a 12-month period. You may also request additional details about our information practices, including the categories of personal information we have collected about you, the categories of sources of such collection, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information, the categories of third parties with whom we share and sell your personal information, the categories of personal information we have disclosed and sold about you in the preceding 12 months, and the categories of third parties to whom we sold personal information in the preceding 12 months. If you are a California consumer, you also have the right to request deletion of your personal information (subject to certain exceptions), to opt out of sales of personal information and to receive equal service and price and not be discriminated against even if you exercise any of your CCPA rights.